Thursday, March 8, 2018

Well I'm glad that's done!


No, Metra hasn't come to St Thomas.
I've posed these 6 commuter coaches on the Kettle Creek bridge just for fun.
These are Island Model Works kits, and I can't say I had a lot of fun building these.
no instructions, no photos, of the model or prototype. I had trouble finding images on line of these cars, so I knew what I was aiming for.
Rather disappointed in that regard.
On the upside, I finally got to use Alcad metal paint, and I'm very pleased with that product.
Now onto other projects.
Like contemplating whether or not to consider a whole new layout!
Stay tuned on that one!

2 comments:

Colin 't Hart said...

How different are these cars than the Kato models?

Anonymous said...

No Pierre!!!! NO!! Say it isn't so!

Please tell me you're not going to tear out your layout. I haven't gotten to operate on this one yet.

gary roe